Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sleep.

Sleep is the thing that's always interrupted. Sleep is something that you can never get enough of. The more sleep that I get the more shitty I feel when I wake up. So now I don't sleep very often. When you are in a deep sleep, it's usually interrupted by someone, a phone call, or an alarm. That tends to piss you off and make the rest of your day horrible. It's just the way the cycle works. Picture a world where humans didn't have to sleep. Think about all we could get done. All of the time we waste on sleep is another precious moment that we can use to create something. Then again, it's a requirement of the human body. Without it, we would die. So I encourage all of you to just turn off your alarm, and cell phone, and have a nice long sleep without any interruptions.

Thanks for reading.

--Andrew


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment