Friday, June 19, 2009

Hot beverages in summer

Seriously? You order hot tea when there's free ICED TEA over there? I'm drinking ice water because it's 90 fucking degrees outside. I mean seriously. I sweat just looking at your flat black coffee with the steam coming off of it. On another note, do you really need that much sugar in your coffee? People use like a fucking pound of it! I have to go around and fill those fuckers up! It's ass on the kid like me. Next time you're at a Cafe' please don't use all of the godddam sugar. Save me the work, and use the goddamn sweet&low. No. Don't use the Sweet&Low. Because when I'm doing dishes, the fucking packets get stuck to the goddamn plate. If you use the packets, at least throw them out. I mean seriously.

Thanks for reading,

--Andrew


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment