Monday, June 22, 2009

Love

Everyone's fucking blogging about love. I have felt love for one person. I don't think she ever loved me back. You can't love everyone you date for more than a month. People often mistake love for sex. There's a difference between fake love and true love. Fake love is just to get you laid. True love is when you will do anything for that person. No matter what it is. It just pisses me off that someone can love someone one day, break up with them, and love someone the next day. Something is obviously wrong there. I've said all that I have to say on the subject. There was no rough draft on this blog. Just free writing.

Thanks for reading.

--Andrew


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Andrew,,, Its Kristina ^_^. I made a account teehee. Well question if you dont mind me asking. Who did you love ?.?

    ReplyDelete